Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Zuckerzeit


In the year 1974 the German Krautrock band Cluster (Kluster) released there album Zuckerzeit. I love absolutly everything about this album the harmonics, the guitars, the drum machines. Everything feels so organic and dreamy at the same time. Unfortunately, I don’t have an original pressing, but the 180g re-press sounds great as well. I had the opportunity too see Hans-Joachim Roedelius and Dieter Moebius performing as Cluster and Roedelius on three other occasions as he lives next to my hometown. When they played at Bologna's 10th International Live-Media Festival in 2010 in Italy I also was fortunate enough too meet Richard Lainhart when I took part in a Buchla workshop he did. This was also my first personal encounter with one of Don Buchla's instruments.

The netmage festival was also the biggest experimental music festival I have ever been too and I can only recommend going.




1 Kommentar: