Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

In the beginning there was a garden

My passion with modular gear started a few years ago. When my best friend and I where looking for some Roland keybord synths we discoverd the world of modular synthesizers. We decided, after almost a year of  planning, calculating and recalculating to start a Eurorack together. But after dicovering the Buchla 200 and after finding out that Don Buchla is not only still in business but his new 200e series sets new standards for innovative musician interfaces I knew that sooner or later I had too place an order. The idea that that the Buchla is more than just a collection of modules and feels more like an instrument is still facinating to me. The dream too sit in the garden and wove the sounds that suround me so ever tempting.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen